Sunday, January 16, 2011

supercross 2011

Pretty boring main event for the big bikes in Phoenix last night, lites class was full of action though. Not surprised to see Stewart take the win but I was left wondering what that speed sensor was for on the rear wheel. He looked pretty uncomfortable when asked about it on the podium, hopefully time will tell. Villopoto looked strong dispite a wipeout which might have prevented a nice battle with Steward. Dungey looked strong also but started in the back of the pack.

Young Ken Roczen who is only 16 years old had a terrible night in the lites class. Wiped in practice wiped in first heat and in main event where he had to be carried off the track. Hopefully he will be OK very talented young rider














































8 comments:

  1. My brother-in-law is just starting learning motorcross. Will show him this site. Reps and followed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motocross is cool, I remember going to see a show about 15 years ago with my dad. Was good times, followed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Used to be my life, stupid injuries have stopped me though. Follow me brah. Your blog has potential. I'll be following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is intense! will be following for updates! check out my blog @ http://piercingthrough.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice vids, Ive always loved motocross and used to ride a lot as a kid...brings back happy memories lol

    Hit me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice vids, follow back

    http://365investing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome videos, post more like this! I'll be following

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice runs! Check me back, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete